If our off-the-shelf products don’t quite meet your unique needs, ASI offers custom solutions ranging from minor product tweaks to working with you on a new product design. Our comprehensive team can address all of your needs from electrical and mechanical design, to motor and software development. We can redesign your current solution to better suit your requirements, and produce original products as per your specifications.
Don’t see something listed here that you are interested in working with ASI on? Contact us to find out more about how we can help.
- Customized motor controllers
- Support with component sizing & integration, such as batteries
- Driver input calibration, including throttle
- Custom power electronics
- Overall cost reduction assistance
- Control pod design and development
- Display design and development
- Noise and vibration reduction in motor and overall design
- Dynamometer testing for both motors and vehicles
- Prototyping services
- Part sourcing & supply chain setup or assistance
- High torque, low speed, direct-drive motors
- Compact, high-speed, gear-reduced motors
- Rare-earth free, low-cost motors (switched-reluctance)
- Customized rotor and stator mechanisms
We can design from scratch or give you the tools you need to deliver an engineering, service technician, or end user app that connects to your electric vehicle through Bluetooth.
- App development for engineers, service technicians, and end users
- ASI app customization & branding
- Bluetooth dictionary provision to build your own app with ASI controllers